Intelligence Directorate consists of two branches. These are Military & Special Operations Branch and Internal & External Affair Branch. This Directorate is responsible for following tasks:
- Intelligence and Counter Intelligence.
- Joint services intelligence.
- Coordination of all outgoing and incoming visits of military delegations (except visit related to training/course, seminar, symposium, pre-shipment inspection, procurement, factory inspection and UN mission inspection).
- Coordination of all incoming and outgoing visit of Naval ship and military aircraft(except on disaster management or relief activities).
- Coordination of all Call On’s of foreign military delegates within the Armed Force.