Administration and Logistics Directorate has three sections. These are Administrative Section, Procurement Section and Budget/Finance Section. This Directorate performs following major tasks:
- Coordinate strategic and operational logistics issues of Armed Forces.
- Plan and coordinate all administrative and logistics matters Including procurements of Armed Forces.
- Process posting and promotion of senior officers and deputation/attachment of all ranks.
- Look after discipline matters and legal issues of three services.
- Deal with welfare related issues of three services.
- Deal with pay & pension and relevant financial issues of Armed Forces.
- Deal with Tri-Services financial issues related to UN reimbursement claim, receive and disbursement.
- Maintain Prime Minister’s Relief Go-down and associated fund.
- Budget management of AFD.